Perhaps the most vital mechanical component to driving safely, the brake system protects everyone on the road. Louetta Automotive safeguards you, your passengers, and your vehicle with our brake service and repair options.
Expert Brake Service
As a key component to on-the-road safety, brake repair is a job that should always be left to the experts. Louetta Automotive provides Cypress and the Greater Houston area with superior brake service, including:
- Brake inspections
- Brake repair
- Brake replacement
All of our technicians are ASE-certified and utilize cutting-edge technology to ensure that your brakes are reliable, long-lasting, and serviceable.
When to Schedule an Appointment
There are several factors that go into when you should have your brakes changed, and the answer may not be the same for every driver.
If you notice any of the following, it’s a good idea to schedule a brake service as soon as possible:
- The brake (ABS) light on your dashboard is illuminated
- Your brakes are slow to respond
- The pedal has a sponge-like quality when you press down
- You hear a grinding noise when you hit the brakes
Periodic brake system inspections from Louetta Automotive can go a long way in avoiding expensive repairs and keeping your vehicle safely on the road.
- Q&A: What Do Brake Pads Do? – Are You Grateful For Your Brake Pads? We’ve all got a lot of gratefulness for our brakes. They’re the function that keep us — and the rest of the road — safe when we’re in our vehicles. But a lot of questions arise around the purpose of brake pads. Every
- Q&A: What Happens When My Brake Line Needs to Be Replaced? – Are Your Brakes Reliable A brake system without a functioning brake line is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter. It simply doesn’t work. You might laugh at the analogy, but the principle holds true. When you apply pressure on the brakes, your brake line carries
- Auto Questions Answered: How Often Should Brakes be Inspected? – Avoid Costly Repairs We put a lot of faith into our vehicle’s brakes. And for good reason – they’re the function that helps us during those unexpected stops, that keeps us safe around sharp turns, and secures the well-being of our passengers and the other drivers around us. But to
- The Top 4 Signs of Brake Wear – As drivers, we often have a way of second-guessing ourselves. Are we being too cautious? Not cautious enough? While the team at Louetta Automotive always subscribes to the “safety first” mantra, these are a few sure-fire tips that indicate your brakes are in need of professional attention. 1. Pulling If
- Just How Does Brake Repair Work? – Specialized Maintenance Brakes are one of the most important functions of a car… And, as any vehicle owners can appreciate, they are something that we rely on for a safe drive each and every time we get behind the wheel. Like anything, brakes require specialized maintenance in order to perform
- How Seriously Do You Take Your Brakes? – Are Your Brakes Reliable? It’s an honest question. Do you settle into the driver’s seat each morning thinking “Whew! I’m glad I know I’m in good hands,” or do you tend to get into the car crossing your fingers and hoping for the best? Your brake system is, undeniably, the
- Why Brake Problems Should Never Be Ignored – Do You Expect An Instant Response From Your Brakes? When you ask someone to do something, it’s often unreasonable to expect an immediate response. And while not everything in life will always have a hop-to-it reaction to your every whim and request, brakes are one such function where you can
- Give Your Brakes A Break – Don’t Take Your Brakes For Granted Signs line roadsides across the country: Brake for cyclists! Slow down ahead! Children at play! Reduce speed for wildlife! As a vehicle driver, the ability to slow down or come to a full stop is an ability that we often take for granted. We
- Why You Need to Pump the Breaks (But Really!) – Brakes Are Vital For car owners, applying the brakes is a natural response – One that almost feels as automatic as blinking or breathing. If a car pulls out in front of us, we hit the brakes. A child runs across the street? Enter the brakes! Going over the speed