One of the simplest services you can get for your vehicle is also one of the most important. Louetta Automotive provides your vehicle with expert oil change solutions that protect the quality of your car — and keep you safely on the road.
Service for Your Vehicle’s Lifeblood
A regular oil change is one of the best things that you can do to keep your vehicle functioning smoothly, efficiently, and reliably. Your car counts on a high-quality oil change to:
- Lubricate the parts of your engine
- Remove impurities from your engine
- Keep your engine cool by reducing friction
We’re proud to serve the Cypress, Houston, Katy, Lake Houston, League City, and Spring, Texas communities with a superior oil change service. With our ASE-certified technicians on the job, your vehicle will have the professional solution it needs to keep you on the move.
Maintain Your Investment with Regular Oil Changes
We know how important clean, fresh oil is to your vehicle – and that’s why our service is second-to-none. Customers count on Louetta for a solution that includes:
- High-quality oil replacement that maximizes the performance of your vehicle
- A quick check-up to make sure that your vehicle is in optimal condition
To know how often your vehicle should get an oil change, take a look at your owners’ manual. Every car is different – and if you need a professional opinion on timing, our team is here to help.
With top-caliber oil, a carefully established service protocol, and the best technicians in the region, Louetta is proud to be your source for expert oil repair!
- Q&A: What Really Causes Sludge in Engine Oil? – Is Your Vehicle Exposed? “Sludge” is what happens when the engine oil in your vehicle congeals and thickens. As your car’s engine is exposed to continuous wear, it begins to break down. This is accelerated by elements like moisture, oxygen, and unwelcome debris that find their way into the oil.
- Should You Use Synthetic Motor Oil in Your Vehicle? – When your vehicle is due for its next oil change, you’re often faced with a familiar question: Synthetic or conventional? There are pros and cons to each option, so it’s important to know the facts before you make your choice. Before we delve into the details, remember that you should
- Auto Questions Answered: Do I Have to Change My Car’s Oil Filter Every Oil Change? – Maximize Your Car’s Efficiency Oil filters are inexpensive but vital. They keep solid debris and buildup from entering into your vehicle’s engine so that your oil can do what it does best: Keep your car moving. Without a properly functioning filter, these particles can cause unnecessary wear and tear to
- How Do Driving Conditions Impact Your Oil Change Schedule? – Top Tier Condition Oil changes tend to be a contentious issue; some religiously service their car every 1,500 miles, while others drive for thousands of miles before addressing its needs. The team at Louetta Automotive believes that you should always use your manufacturer-recommended service schedule to ensure the top performance
- How to Avoid Costly Auto Repairs – Auto repairs aren’t just an inconvenience; they can be a financial burden. And when unexpected issues arise, they become a source of stress. Limit the risk of costly vehicle repairs and follow these three tips, courtesy of Louetta Automotive. Be Aware If you smell something funny, or your car just
- What You Need to Know Before Your Next Oil Change – Due For An Oil Change? It’s that time of year again! You take a peek at the mileage sticker on your front window, look down at the dashboard, and realize that your car is due for an oil change. If the next thought that flits through your mind is “But
- 4 Ways to Get Your Car Ready for Summer – You’re ready for summertime. Visions of warm, sunny days have kept you going through the chilly winter and the rainy springtime… And, at long last, those visions are becoming a reality. But nothing can put a damper on a family vacation or a spontaneous day trip like a car issue.
- 5 Tips to Avoid Costly Car Repairs – With over 15 years of experience in the car repair industry, Louetta Automotive has seen it all. We’ve put our heads together to create the ultimate preventative list, one that will keep your car on the road longer and keep money in your pocket. Read and learn! Stick to a
- Get That Oil Changed! Why You Shouldn’t Wait – Don’t Put Off Getting Your Oil Changed We have expectations. When you sit down, buckle your seatbelt, and slip your key into the ignition, you’re doing so with the assumption that you’re car is going to start, and that it will get you from here to there without any hiccups.
- Spring Cleaning Checklist: Don’t Forget Your Car! – Something about the beautiful weather seems to spark productivity around the house. But while completing all of those home improvement projects might be time-consuming, don’t forget one of the most important spring cleaning to-do of all: Your car maintenance checklist! Belts and Hoses Belts and hoses are subject to wear,