Brake Repair & Service in Spring, TX
The failure of some of the mechanical components in your car don’t cause trouble right away, but brakes are a critical exception. If you’ve noticed the early signs of brake problems—such as squealing noises or a change in the way your brakes feel—it’s important to have them checked by professional mechanics right away.
At Louetta Automotive, we’ll make sure your brakes keep you safe on Spring roads with our brake repair and brake service.
Expert Brake Service
Louetta Automotive offers all of the brake repairs and services you need for optimum safety and performance. Even if you haven’t experienced any problems with your brakes, we recommend regular brake checks every 6,000 miles or six months.
We provide drivers in Spring, Tomball, Hufsmith, and Kohrville these brake services and more:
- Brake inspections
- Replacement of brake pads or shoes
- Lubrication of components, including drums or brake rotors
- Resurfacing of brake rotors or drums as applicable
- Brake fluid flush
Once your brake repairs or service is complete, we’ll test drive your car or truck to ensure your brakes are working as they should.
When To Schedule Brake Service
Brakes that are worn or in need of repair will often give you signs that it’s time to have your brakes checked. These include:
- Unusual sounds, such as squeaking, clicking, or grinding
- Pedal vibration when braking
- Less resistance in the pedal
- The vehicle pulling to one side when braking
- Yellow puddles of brake fluid
- Your ABS light for antilock brakes is illuminated
If you notice any of these signs, it’s almost certain that you need brake repair or brake replacement.
Help Your Brakes Last Longer
Simple changes in driving habits and taking the time to schedule regular brake inspections can go a long way toward helping you get the most life and safest performance from your brakes. Here’s what you can do:
- Slow down: Maintaining speeds near the speed limit and allowing plenty of space between your vehicle and the one in front of you means fewer unnecessary or hard, sudden stops.
- Coast: Let the weight of the vehicle reduce your speed by coasting when you can.
- Keep your foot off the brake: Riding the brake pedal generates heat that can cause excessive wear on brake pads and rotors.
- Reduce weight: The lighter the load, the better for your brakes. Try not to exceed your vehicle manufacturer’s limits for towing and hauling and remove unnecessary weight from your car or truck.
- Schedule an appointment at our Spring, TX location for a brake inspection. Our ASE-Certified mechanics can spot brake problems before they cause expensive repairs or replacement.
Don’t Forget Your Brake Repair Coupons
We know our Spring, TX customers are always on the lookout for ways to save, so we offer great deals on auto services on our Specials page. Check back frequently for the latest coupons and money-saving specials. Just print out your coupons and bring them in, or show them on your phone to save!
Be sure to also sign up to become a Louetta Rewards Card Member. You’ll receive exclusive benefits and more.
Make Your Brake Repair or Brake Service Appointment Today
Make sure your brakes are always there when you need them with expert brake services from Louetta Automotive. You can book your appointment online or call either of our Spring auto repair locations today. We’re here six days a week to meet all of your auto service needs.
Proudly Serving the Following Spring, TX Locations: