Car AC Repair & Service in Spring, TX
Drivers in Spring, Texas know how important it is to have a reliable air conditioning system when temperatures soar. Louetta Automotive’s complete car air condition repair services will make sure you stay cool behind the wheel.
Expert Car AC Services
The ASE-Certified technicians at Louetta Automotive are proud to serve all of the car AC repair needs of our customers in Spring, Tomball, Hufsmith, Kohrville, and surrounding neighborhoods. We have you covered with these AC services and more:
- Air conditioner checks
- Car AC recharges
- AC leak fixes
- Car air conditioner repair
As in all Louetta Automotive locations, our Spring auto repair shop has the latest diagnostic and repair equipment. Whether you need a quick check of your AC or extensive service, our experienced car AC technicians can get the job done.
Our Car AC System Check
Here’s what you can expect when you bring your car or truck to Louetta Automotive for AC repair or service:
- Inspection: We do a thorough inspection of your entire AC system, including checking the vent temperature and looking for any visible leaks. We also determine if your system requires further testing to pinpoint any problems.
- Leak detection: If we find that your system is low on refrigerant, we add Freon and a leak detection dye that lets us isolate leaks.
- Estimate: We always provide written estimates and are glad to answer any questions you may have.
- Repairs: In most instances, our technicians will be able to complete your car AC repair the same day you bring in your car. Our repairs carry a three-year/36,000-mile nationwide warranty
When To Have Your AC System Inspected
Beyond not having cold air, the most apparent sign of AC trouble, your car AC may also give you other indications that repairs may be needed, including:
- Dampness or moisture inside the car: As your vehicle’s AC cools the air in your passenger compartment, it’s also dehumidifying the air. Under normal circumstances, the water pulled from the air drains away to the outside of the vehicle via the system’s evaporator. When a drain or hose becomes blocked, the moisture may back up and start to drain inside the car. If you’ve seen signs of water on your floorboards, blockage may be the problem.
- Odors: Normally, the air blowing through your air conditioner shouldn’t have any odor at all. If it does, there may be mildew or mold somewhere in the system, which is often caused by excessive condensation or humidity. Mold and mildew may cause allergic reactions in some people, so be sure to have your system checked if odors are present.
- Odd noises: You should only hear the steady whirr of the fan. If you hear rattles, clicks, or other unusual sounds, there may be debris caught in the system or your condenser may need to be checked.
Stay Cool With Regular AC Maintenance.
Your car’s air conditioner can lose about five percent of its efficiency every year without regular maintenance. In addition, car AC systems are fairly complex in today’s vehicles, so there are many types of components that may fail. The ASE-Certified AC pros at Louetta Automotive provide AC performance inspections to make sure every part of your system is in good condition and to determine if you have any minor issues that may lead to major repairs.
Don’t wait to have your car air conditioning system checked out if it’s not blowing cold air—schedule your service appointment today. And before you come in, check our Coupons and Specials page for the latest ways to save on expert auto service.